Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
1,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
$410 + Shipping to You
Everything included in the Pictures/Stated in the Ad

This Unichip will also work for the 03-04: 4Runner, Sequoia, Land Cruiser 4.7L, Lexus GX470 and LX470 that would be fitted with a TRD supercharger
This Unichip kit was also included in a recent Highly Modified Forged 2uz-fe motor purchase.
It was used to tune the TRD supercharger at 14 lbs of boost. And it ran the methanol injectors.
It was used for only 1000 miles before the owners' GX470 was rear ended and totaled.

This Unichip was sent out to Unichip Headquarters where their: Technical Support/Manager/Developer: Aaron McEvoy, Tested & Inspected them.
It was Re-Boxed, Instructions have been added, Velco Strips, mounting hardware and all the TRD supercharger hardware is included
The 9th and 10th injector wires/Boost Solenoid wire has been updated.
These are the most recent 9th and 10th injector wires where you put a single connector through the grommet in the firewall and connect it inside. It's very easy this way.

I also had Aaron include the 5 map Switch for maximum maps. <<< ($75 Item)
Otherwise it would be just two maps you toggle through.
The Download cable and 5 map Switch are provided additional items I feel are necessary for the Unichip.
Custom Dyno Tunes can be added later on , Fuel economy maps, Leaner Air/Fuel Ratios and so on.

A USB to Unichip Download Cable is included for those who need to update the Unichip to your current or future mods <<< ($35 Item)
Unichip Automotive Performance - Maps --Online Unichip maps can then be downloaded & uploaded into the Unichip.
The first map is set up for the stock TRD supercharger: Stock air-box, headers, catback.
There are 89 and 92 octane fuel maps.
Fuel/Ignition Unichip maps can be downloaded on the site and uploaded.
Custom tunes can be added.

SAM_0635.jpg SAM_0631.jpg SAM_0645.jpg SAM_0636.jpg SAM_0639.jpg SAM_0650.jpg

·
1,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
***PRICE DROP***

Cost of a Brand new Unichip for the TRD supercharged Tundra is at best $695.
Included is $110 worth of additional items. The Download Cable and the 5 map Switch.
Gains similar are 30-35 HP over stock.
When I had my Tundra Supercharged gains were a conservtive 410-420+ Crank HP on the dyno with the Volant CAI, JBA headers and a BAMuffler.

---=== $805 worth of Unichip goods for $410 is a Bargain. ===---

Here is a video of a Tundra Using a Unichip.
http://www.ppdbillet.com/images/Unichip/fbf2f0d3.mpg

Someone... Buy this so I can get my projects going sooner and I can start building ported & polished TRD superchargers for the community.
And so I can be getting the rest of the parts needed that are so rare for the TRD superchargers.

·
1,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
*** s o l d ***

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.