Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
1,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale is:
  • Set of 3 critical parts that are most all of the time missing when TRD superchargers are removed.
  • I will not be separating these parts.
  • They are packaged together as they were made... in a batch of 20 each.

The 3 parts are:
  • Upper pulley spacer that mounts the smooth pulley ---Part # Available upon request.
  • Lower pulley spacer that mounts the smooth Dayco pulley ---Part # Available upon request.
  • A/C Bracket mount that mounts the Dayco pulley & spacer for the TRD supercharged specific belt

$115, Plus shipping to place of origin.

*** If you are needing the TRD Coolant housing with the snout brace bracket I have just the right option for you.
Needing TRD 160 thermostats, or any other parts be sure to contact me by Private Messaging. ****

IMG_8005.jpg IMG_8008.jpg IMG_8006.jpg IMG_8007.jpg IMG_7998.jpg IMG_8001.jpg IMG_8002.jpg IMG_7993.jpg IMG_7997.jpg

·
1,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Holy $hit James, U R the man!!

This is awesome!!
Someone needed to work to get these spare parts made.
Over the last 5 years I've seen so many kits that were missing parts.
Many more to this day are missing the idler pulley spacers and the A/C bracket. For some crazy reason people leave the parts on the engine.

Plus... I now have 2 spare TRD superchargers that can use these as well.
Buddy has a spare Supercharger that needed all 3 parts
There is also a modified/CNC machined to fit OEM coolant housing that can be used when there isn't an original TRD coolant housing available.

Last on the agenda is to get another members' TRD supercharged engine tuned so I can provide the Unichip maps as a base map for other people tuning.

·
Premium Member
2,269 Posts
Someone needed to work to get these spare parts made.
Over the last 5 years I've seen so many kits that were missing parts.
Many more to this day are missing the idler pulley spacers and the A/C bracket. For some crazy reason people leave the parts on the engine.

There is also a modified/CNC machined to fit OEM coolant housing that can be used when there isn't an original TRD coolant housing available.
Very nice quality work my friend. Nice to know there is now an option to get some of these parts available.

·
Registered
0 Posts
I bought these parts from jamesjr4750. He sent the parts very quickly. The parts are of top notch quality. He is very knowledgeable, friendly and a huge supporter for the 4.7 supercharger.

·
1,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
A lot of 4.7L TRD superchargers went up for sale in the last couple months. A Lot of "kits" were missing parts.
Here is where you can get these parts. 18 sets are remaining.

Needing the Upper or Lower Dayco pulley, contact me for the part #
Needing the coolant housing or Snout Brace Bracket for the supercharger snout, I got that covered too.

·
1,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
13 sets remaining.

·
1,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Subscribe to this thread for updates.

More CNC machined 4.7L TRD supercharger vital missing parts coming.

If you're needing other items that go MISSING on the Supercharger for the 4.7L Such as:
The TRD Coolant housing
The snout brace bracket
A Double banjo bolt for the Auxiliary injector(s) fuel rail
TRD supercharger Bypass Actuator mount & spacers
..Or the TRD fuel lines itself.

·
1,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
11 sets remaining.

·
1,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #12