Toyota Tundra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FS ARE Camper Shell off 2001 access cab (Houston) (SOLD)

Just bought this truck for my son and he does not like the camper shell.
Frankly I am not opposed to removing the blind spot for a young 17 yr old in Houston traffic.

It sat on a 2001 Toyota Tundra access cab.
Below are pictures of the shell and photos of general measurement. We are located in SW Houston.

It is in great shape. Only thing needed is a new home.

$400 obo

PM with questions.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The camper was taken off this weekend. I will go outside in a bit when it stops raining and get exact measurements of the trucks bed rails so you can compare to yours

·
Registered
391 Posts
FWIW, I'm running a cap from an Access Cab on my '05 DoubleCab (tundra) and it fits just fine. There's maybe 3/8" of overhang, but its imperceptible

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for that info

Maybe these pics will help you or anyone else thinking about it. These are as close to actual measurements I could get for the bed rails on the 01 access cab

·
Registered
1 Posts
I believe that'll it fit my truck and I'm interested in it. I was just in Houston this weekend. I'd like to see some more pics of the inside etc

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Will try to get some inside pictures tomorrow. It is off the truck now sitting on some saw horse not on the ground. I am almost certain the Inside has a grey indoor outdoor carpet material on it. gas struts for the rear window function as they should and I have both keys. Side windows slide as well as a sliding window on the front is you have sliding rear window in your truck.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I sent you a PM aka private message check you private messages on here reply to that with an email address and I will send you more pictures tomorrow and give you my contact info.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nice to meet You Phreak665 sorry it did not fit. Seems the double cab is a bit shorter and there was a small gap where the rear window of the shell met the tailgate.

So the Shell is again available.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.