Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
1,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
$375 + Shipping to You
Everything included in the Pictures/Stated in the Ad

This Unichip will also work for the 4Runner, Sequoia, Landcruiser 4.7L, Lexus GX470 and LX470
The Unichip kit was included in a recent Highly Modified Forged 2uz-fe motor purchase.
It was used to tune the vehicle when it was Naturally Aspirated to "break the motor in"
It was used for only 1000-1500 miles.

I recently sent the Unichips out to the Unichip Headquarters where their: Technical Support/Manager/Developer: Aaron McEvoy, Tested & Inspected them.
They were Re-Boxed, Instructions added, Velco Strips, mounting hardware was added and so on.
Everything you Get as with buying new.

I also had Aaron include the 5 map Switch for maximum maps. <<< ($75 Item)
Otherwise it would be just two maps you toggle through.
The Download cable and 5 map Switch are provided additional items I feel are necessary for the Unichip.
Custom Dyno Tunes people can add later on , Fuel economy maps, Leaner Air/Fuel Ratios and so on.

A USB to Unichip Download Cable is included for those who need to update the Unichip to your current or future mods <<< ($35 Item)
Unichip Automotive Performance - Maps --Online Unichip maps can then be downloaded & uploaded into the Unichip.
The first map is set to Zeros --stock and no changes/modification made.
An 87 and 92 octane fuel map. With a stock motor as I did not know who will be buying this and what "IF any" mods the buyer would/will have.

SAM_0655.jpg SAM_0656.jpg SAM_0658.jpg SAM_0664.jpg SAM_0669.jpg SAM_0674.jpg SAM_0678.jpg SAM_0683.jpg

·
1,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
OK... I don't understand.

No one wants a 25 -30 + HP increase ??
Better Fuel economy and so on ?
And this Great Deal that I am offering.

A New Unichip will cost you $600.
And inluded here is $110 of items you WILL Not get unless you pay for them through Unichip.
$710 worth of items for $375 is a great deal. Everything has been certified, re-boxed, Updated, Dowload cables and a 5 map switch are included.
Production date on ALL these items are 2013.
This entire Unichip kit is brand new again.

Here is a thread to see the results of a stock Unichip tune since everyone has forgotten the results & gains the Unichip offers.
http://www.tundrasolutions.com/forums/1gen-tundra/205376-was-on-the-dyno-today/#post1615599
**This members gains were 32 HP and 39 lb-ft TQ to the Wheels!, over stock with intake, headers, exhaust and the Unichip installed.***

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
Free bump.

This is a killer deal from a reputable seller who I've done business with before and was happy. I personally bought and installed a Unichip recently and although I caught them on sale, I still paid well over this price AND didn't get the 5 map switch or the download cable. Now I want both.

The Unichip works, I'm a believer now that I've installed mine. Great Christmas gift for one's self.

·
Registered
739 Posts
i have to ask would it work on a 00 i have a bonus check coming dec 16 going to do a few upgrades :devil:

·
1,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i have to ask would it work on a 00 i have a bonus check coming dec 16 going to do a few upgrades :devil:
Nope...won't work on the 00-02's.
Different wire locations for the Pins/connectors: MAF, etc for modifiying the signals.

·
1,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Free bump. Wish it was for an '05!
You're in luck... I have one for the 05-06 Tundra as well.
It was included as well in the motor purchase. Everything you see here in this ad is included/similar in the other one.
Sent to Unichip as well, same certification from Aaron McEvoy: Unichip's Head Technician.

I can send pics.

·
1,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Come On People.. this isn't some old Unichip.
This is a 2013 production date Unichip.
It was sent in to Unichip for certification (Testing) ...And Approved by their tech.
I sent them in ...(At cost of course) ..to give others assurance. As to Aid in the sale.

Most others wanting to sell their Unichips here or on Ebay for around this price have the old 2003 +/- and earlier GP series (DOS) / Old harness.
Usually an old Unichip they pull out when they sell the truck.

I'm selling this as mentioned in Post #1.

·
Registered
739 Posts
i would have bought it from you :devil:
great price and all those extras glws :)

·
Registered
415 Posts
pm sent.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I have an '04 s/c setup. Will this work for me? I mostly want to keep my engine safe, but wouldn't mind seeing a little more performance and increase in mileage.

What part of WA are you?

·
1,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have an '04 s/c setup. Will this work for me? I mostly want to keep my engine safe, but wouldn't mind seeing a little more performance and increase in mileage.

What part of WA are you?
I have a S/C specific Unichip.
What mods do you have on the truck currently besides the TRD supercharger ??
The 03' - 04' supercharged 9th and 10th injector Unichip has the USB-Unichip Download Cable and the 5 map switch as well.
Here is my Classified Ad: http://www.tundrasolutions.com/foru.../269786-fs-03-04-supercharged-tundra-unichip/

You can PM' with any questions you have.
I'm Local to you in WA state.

·
1,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
*** s o l d ***

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.