Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Limited edition Toyota TRD Ivan Stewart wheels for sale. This set has been lightly used and well cared for. There are signs of use and normal wear and tear but they are in great shape. I provided close up photos of the worst two cases. I want you to be happy, no secrets here.

View attachment 1

Link to Photo Album

This set is sold complete with four (4) brand-new in box snap-in TRD center caps. Repeat – BRAND NEW, NEVER MOUNTED TRD CENTER CAPS.

Will fit the following vehicles:

Toyota: 4Runner 2001 - 2002
Toyota: 4Runner (pre-01) 1990 - 2000
Toyota: Sequoia 2000 - 2006
Toyota: Tacoma 1995 - 2012
Toyota: Tacoma (pre-01) 1995 - 2000
Toyota: Tundra 1999 – 2006

Likely will fit others - 16 inch x 8 inch, 6 on 5.5 inch (139.7 mm) bolt circle and the center bore is 106mm nominal.

Asking $450 for the set.

I prefer local cash sale and will either meet you within a reasonable distance of the SF Bay Area or we can work out a deal for delivery.
Shipping will be provided at buyer’s request & expense. I accept PayPal. No problems working with you to identify least expensive shipping method, but you do the leg work.

I will split for $125 each, but I need 4 buyers first!

Attachments

·
Registered
741 Posts
great price just to far away from me glws :becky:

·
Registered
400 Posts
This might be an interesting question, but do you know how much the wheel's weigh each? Not that I want all for wheels weighed, just curious if it was 22lbs, 25lbs, 27lbs. or whatever

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This might be an interesting question, but do you know how much the wheel's weigh each? Not that I want all for wheels weighed, just curious if it was 22lbs, 25lbs, 27lbs. or whatever
I believe each wheel weighs 26 lbs. I do not know for sure and I do not have a scale, sorry.... Hopefully your internet search will turn up better results than mine did!

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Still have these?
Wheels are still for sale, pending a tentative local deal.... Please contact me soon preferably by PM if you would like to make an offer.

·
Registered
400 Posts
I believe each wheel weighs 26 lbs. I do not know for sure and I do not have a scale, sorry.... Hopefully your internet search will turn up better results than mine did!
Do you have a bathroom scale? Or a fishing scale? Really like these but don't want to increase my wheel weight.

Sent from my Autoguide iPad app

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Do you have a bathroom scale? Or a fishing scale? Really like these but don't want to increase my wheel weight.
I do have a fishing scale. I will post my findings.

·
Registered
6,779 Posts
I don't think those are going to add significant weight. If you can get them, DO IT! Before Remmy or myself make a pilgrimage!

·
Registered
400 Posts
I don't think those are going to add significant weight. If you can get them, DO IT! Before Remmy or myself make a pilgrimage!
I don't think they will add any weight but I am trying to reduce wheel weight. The stock 16's that came on my truck are around 27lbs. Was hoping to hear that these machined rims were lower weight.

Sent from my Autoguide iPad app

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Keep in mind the stockers are 16" x 7" wide. TRD Ivan Stewart wheels are 16" x 8". Sorry I don't have the weight yet, I think my fishing scale is on the boat in dry storage... plan to take it out this weekend. I haven't forgotten.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I don't think they will add any weight but I am trying to reduce wheel weight. The stock 16's that came on my truck are around 27lbs. Was hoping to hear that these machined rims were lower weight.
Ask and you shall receive. I weighed one wheel at 22 pounds 7 oz +/- with my trusty Rapala fish scale that has been used to prove many a doubter wrong about the size of my catches.... Anyhow, that's a weight savings of almost 5# per wheel!

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Bump to the top. Local offer fell through. Would love to sell here on TS.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Been away from TS for a while but I still have a great set of wheels for sale. PM's responded to. Bump to the top.

·
Registered
741 Posts
Bump for great deal glws

·
Registered
415 Posts
Ask and you shall receive. I weighed one wheel at 22 pounds 7 oz +/- with my trusty Rapala fish scale that has been used to prove many a doubter wrong about the size of my catches.... Anyhow, that's a weight savings of almost 5# per wheel!
That's great - 22lb is a kick ass way to "add" power and increase MPG. Other aftermarket options are $750+ to get to that weight, save the Blackrocks that are pretty light.

·
Registered
149 Posts
These still around?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts