Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SOLD

I have a set of 1st gen TC UCAs for sale.

Auto part Auto part

Bicycle part Auto part Bicycle handlebar Pipe Metal Auto part Flashlight Pipe Titanium Metal

Bought these used from another TS member. They were from Alabama, IIRC, and supposedly only have about 5K miles on them. I cleaned them up nice, and all hardware, balls and bushings look good. One of the spindle slugs was destroyed when they were removed, but I bought a new one from TC. ALL hardware is there. These arms are in very good condition. Paint and stickers are also in very good shape. More pics upon request.

I live in the rust belt, and after buying these, I learned about the SPC Light Racing Arms, and had second thoughts about the open balls on the TCs, and decided to go with the LRs and a sealed ball joint.

I test fit the TC's, but never drove with them, so I put ZERO miles on them. They have NOT seen any winters, or road salt, other than what may be found in Alabama...lol

$360 plus shipping. I'll take Paypal, US Postal Money Order, or Certified Bank check, and ship as soon as payment clears.

·
Registered
415 Posts
next...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.