Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trying to earn so that I can spend on my sons 4Runner. These wheels are listed all over Craig's list and other classifieds for $1200-$1600 every day. Please take these off my hands for $800 or let's trade partially for the parts I need. 1st gen suspension takeoffs, brake assemblies. These tundra parts are the perfect drop in upgrades that will get his ride back in the game. Please help ;)

Attachments

· Super Moderator
1,860 Posts
Dial911 is... right
Someone Dial 911.

· Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sold and thanks for the warm welcome to your forum. I purchased the set for $300 locally and sold them For $950. Always gotta have ignorant haters out there. They keep me active and always looking for a deal. I did figure that the first gen area was less efficient in finding a buyer but guess what! Buyer heard of the good deal from another member who followed the 1st gen portion. So see... Not full of Dousche bags after all. But please continue. more encouragement is welcome.
Just a thought... Encouragement and support are key elements to long term stabity. So whether it was your father who called you worthless, or its you who call your kids crooks, the long term Karma sandwich will tast like crap the rest of your life. Mmmmm enjoy

· Super Moderator
1,860 Posts
Time for an IP check and a full list to the FBI.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.