Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I have a Unichip for a 05 Tundra that's been sitting in my closet for years now. Was gonna get harness and reprogram to fit my 99 Landcruiser. Thinking about just selling it. I'll let it go for $350 if someone is interested. Since I'm new here, look me up on IH8MUD forum, my name is spear2, same as here :) I'm very straight up, no BSing around.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I spoke with Unichip, this can be remapped easily through paid Unichip website. It costs $45 to get the USB connection and access to their mapping website. There you can download various maps already designed for your year engine and mods done or not done (ie, exhaust, CAI, etc.).

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi, I have a Unichip for a 05 Tundra that's been sitting in my closet for years now. Was gonna get harness and reprogram to fit my 99 Landcruiser. Thinking about just selling it. I'll let it go for $350 if someone is interested. Since I'm new here, look me up on IH8MUD forum, my name is spear2, same as here :) I'm very straight up, no BSing around.
What was your experience with the Unichip? Power? MPG? Worth it?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I never used it. I have a Landcruiser and bought this from someone that had a Tundra. That person had a good experience with the Unichip.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts