Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Premium Member
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've got a Unichip i took out of my 2006 Tundra 4.7 that I sold a few months back.

It is mapped for cold air intake and cat back exhaust. Want it gone! $250. plus $13. shipping in CONUS.

Thanks

Ron

Attachments

· Premium Member
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump... Still for sale.

· Premium Member
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Can these be remapped easily if you know? I have a cat back and CAI. But also have headers on my truck.
Im sure you will be able to have this remapped for headers. I would call unichip and ask them about it. It’s possible this map may work for your set up.

· Premium Member
8,330 Posts
Can these be remapped easily if you know? I have a cat back and CAI. But also have headers on my truck.
Yes, easily via USB. Contact Unichip and request access to the customer portal to download new maps.

· Premium Member
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

· Premium Member
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
To all that tried to contact me, unit is still for sale! For some reason or another I didn't get any notifications on replies or PMs for apparently a few months. So as stated above UNICHIP IS STILL AVAILABLE..

· Premium Member
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sale Pending.

· Registered
36 Posts
hi, is the road speed limiter disabled? Unichip can't find the notes for this. i had 1 of the original 1's. i have a new 1, since mine had a issue. i'm looking for anyone's that have the top speed limiter disabled. i hate the fact it shuts down at 103 to 105mph. thx for everyone's time

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.