Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Filled up my truck today 22 gallons for $ 70.00 :( ....I think its about $3.14 per gal....WOW....How much is your gasoline in your area....

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Supreme is $2.65 per gallon. I seen that today.

We're all suppose to see an increase fairly soon. Sweeeeeet!

·
Registered
99 Posts
$2.59 for the 87 here in PA right now. It seems to be on the rise though.:td: :td:

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Supreme is $2.65 per gallon. I seen that today.

We're all suppose to see an increase fairly soon. Sweeeeeet!

$3.14 for 87 in California...SUCKSSSSSSSSSSSSS..can u believe that $3.14...I guess I'll switch to PRIUS ;)

·
Registered
187 Posts
Filled up this morning. $2.32 for 87.

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Filled up my truck today 22 gallons for $ 70.00 :( ....I think its about $3.14 per gal....WOW....How much is your gasoline in your area....

I would have welcomed a $70 gas bill last summer. The Silverado 2500 HD I just replaced was costing me between $80-90 for a fill up last summer when gas went to $3.00 a gallon. And I was pulling a very large trailer, so I was filling up about twice a week.

I'm looking forward to the better milage with the Tundra. Dealer delivered it with a full tank the other day, and I put about $20 in it yesterday. Its $2.46 at Sams Club here in Orlando area.

·
Registered
56 Posts
The cheapest I could find here in Glendale, California is $3.13 a gallon for 87. When I saw that the 5.7 should get about 16-20mpg, I thought it would be the same or better than my S430 but it's not. I love the truck & would not want to drive anything else now but the gas is killing me.

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
The only thing that's going to make us feel better about gas prices is a post from that guy in the Netherlands somewhere on this forum who ended up buying a Silverado or something like that. It must cost him something like $150 - $200 to fill up his tank.:eek:

·
Registered
528 Posts
When I am not driving the truck I am driving the MINI which gets 27+ MPG which is not bad for a small premium sports car with a supercharger. On the highway I can easily get 38+ MPG.

·
Premium Member
1,261 Posts
$101.00 per litre, about "$4.00 per gallon" in Winnipeg Manitoba.:mad: Hello Prius.:cry:
Man, I used to live in Winnipeg! Went to the UofM... man those winters were cold! Yeah, $1/L is going to be killer there... that means about an $80 or $90 fillup (assuming 22gal * 3.78 = ~83liters... sorry, litres ;))
I can't imagine what the taxes are on it though... 7% provincial, 6% GST that would be more my beef than anything else! Enjoy your ride! :D

·
Registered
208 Posts
Chevron unleaded 87 octane $3.09. :cry:
COSTCO " " $2.99. :cool:

Central California

Bill

·
Registered
186 Posts
2.49/gal 87 in NW ARK

·