Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New shots from the Nikon D7100/18-105mm 3.5 lens in downtown Tacoma, WA at the Alice in Wonderland mural. Enjoy! (Right click - View Image or link below pic for full size)

06 DC Tundra TSS by Chase S, on Flickr

Feedback, positive or negative is welcomed.

·
Premium Member
543 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,152 Posts
.....And I mean SUCK in a good way..Like "We're Primus, and we SUCK!!"... :D

That camera takes sweet pics!
I really like how you got the lighting and reflections...In several of the pics, it looks like the reflections are actually painted on the truck!

And sweet truck!..LOVE the headlights!...Wish MY truck was black, so I could go all black...Chrome sux!

·
Registered
836 Posts
Please tell me what was done to the corners! Were they tinted on the outside?

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Awesome pics and sweet truck!
Thank you sir

Sweet Truck! Where did you get those head lights?? I have 04 DC looking to replace the head lights, yours looks great!
HELLO... Spring Event! - HID Illusionz

These guys did them. You need to highly consider these, even though it's expensive.

010 by Chase S, on Flickr

017 by Chase S, on Flickr

015 by Chase S, on Flickr

Looks sweet Chase. Where have you been?
Thanks man. I had another, my 3rd knee surgery back in March. Got a fresh new ACL installed using part of my patella tendon!

the headlights/turn signal lights really set it off nice truck
I agree, thanks sir!

How you keep that truck so clean is beyond me. Any clearance issues with those 305s?
It's not easy, a good 2-3 hours at least I set aside to clean this thing. It doesn't look like this always, it's too wet in this state. But the cleaning and paint protection products I use keep it this way. As far as the tires rubbing, it's strange but the only rubbing I get is in reverse, they grab the very inside edge of the front bumper. Other than that, no.

Nice truck! X2 on the headlights!
Thank you!

Meh...pictures SUCK, truck SUCKS, the mural SUCKS....

Somebody had to say it... LOL
.....And I mean SUCK in a good way..Like "We're Primus, and we SUCK!!"... :D

That camera takes sweet pics!
I really like how you got the lighting and reflections...In several of the pics, it looks like the reflections are actually painted on the truck!

And sweet truck!..LOVE the headlights!...Wish MY truck was black, so I could go all black...Chrome sux!
Thanks man haha! :afro:

Please tell me what was done to the corners! Were they tinted on the outside?
They are. I bought some light smoke vinyl wrap tint from eBay and wrapped the outside. That's the only solution I can come up with for tinting them. I'd like to have them tinted from the inside, the housing, but I'm not brave enough to put them in the oven :eek:

Looking good chase. Order and install one of these. Cruiser Accessories Tuf-Shield Smoke Flat License Plate : Amazon.com : Automotive I know they are illegal, but so are your front windows ;)
Thank you! I've considered one of those. Hmmm :confused:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts