Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw a beautiful, probably rust free 03 AC this morning. I didn't see it up close, but it definitely caught my eye. Although the price is complete insanity, I'm sure it is very negotiable, suspecting that a dealer would have nowhere near this in it.

Disclaimer: I don't work for or know this dealer. I'm just putting this up for the benefit of those who may be looking for such a truck. Ones that look like this seem to be getting pretty scarce.

2003 Used Toyota Tundra Limited at Southtown Motors in Birmingham, AL, IID 5537292

·
Registered
429 Posts
Nice truck. I have same truck for sale with less miles, TRD, and lots of accessories for 16.5K. Don't expect I'll get that but a good starting point. I don't think this dealer is that far off the mark...he'll get 15.5k for it prolly.

·
Registered
6,781 Posts
That is a super clean truck, the limited models always make me jealous with the paint matched mirrors, door trim, and bumpers. Not to mention this one has the cool grill, that's the TRD right? I never knew they came with an automatic rear slide window, learn something new everyday. I did notice it appears to be out of gas, I'd ask for a little off the price for that!

·
Registered
137 Posts
Location and supply/demand has a lot to do with the price. Comparing region to region is like comparing apples to oranges.

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
oh yeah, i got it at the Reno, NV auto auction. it was a one owner who lived 10 miles from me and traded it in. i only paid $800 finder fee to a guy/dealer who was looking for me for about a month. it even came with a tonneu cover which i quickly traded for a snugtop!

·
Registered
6,781 Posts
^This is true. I paid just a little less for my truck a few years ago. It was originally going for $16,500, then when I came back to it it got dropped to $13,995. With 58k and it was looking good, not as good as the one in that link, but still good. I have to use my hands to open my slide window though.

And to think, I put about $5k into aftermarket goodies, all of which most likely depreciated the value. I like my interior more than that limited, but the exterior has me beat hands down..... for now.:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts