Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of any places that are familar with doing a suspension lift near Maine or the New england area. Im back east hanging with my brother and looking for a garage who can do one on a Tundra. Any help would be great.

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Does anyone know of any places that are familar with doing a suspension lift near Maine or the New england area. Im back east hanging with my brother and looking for a garage who can do one on a Tundra. Any help would be great.
I've asked DAP (D.A.P. Enterprises, your source for Land Rover Parts and Accessories for Defender, Discovery, Freelander, LR3 and Range Rover.) here in town about if they do anything other then Rovers, yes was their answer. You should be able to find someone closer to Maine though, especially towards the Manchester, Portsmouth area. Even up in Bangor they should have a shop capable of doing the work. DAP has a sweet Defender 90 sitting down there right now. I've heard they are a competent shop, so if you dont mind the drive and want to look at all the toys parked outside, it might be worth the drive. Once I get some money lined up for it, and if I'm still in the area by then, I want them to install a ARB bumper for me.

·
Registered
17 Posts
It might be a little far away from you, but there is an awesome shop in Danbury CT call Extreme Vehicle Builders. They have done work on most of my vehicles and have always done a great job. Here is a link to their web site...ask for Adam if you call in and he will take care of you.

www.evb.cc

·
Registered
286 Posts
you can try truck guys in massachusetts they do really good job there

1 - 5 of 5 Posts