Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, My sister got a new 2007 Camry last week and I guess they throw the first full tank off gas in for free. Well, Half way home from the dealer she noticed it was only 3/4 full. When the dealer called two days later and asked if everything was ok and if we where happy I told them about not getting a full tank of gas. They said sorry and told us to stop in for a ticket to get a free full tank of gas at our local gas station. They even told us to wait until it's empty before we refill it. (Like we where not going to do that anyway LOL) Two days later I had a bright idea to take it a step further :devil: I decided to use the gas ticket to fill my Sequoia up!!! $60.00 later I handed the gas station clerk the ticket and he said have a nice day :D . Well, I figured it would only be fare for me to fill my sisters car up and pay for it. When I filled it up and I know I filled it because it took a little bit for me to get that last 50 cents in there I noticed that the gauge only went back up to 3/4 of tank. So, I am guessing the dealer DID fill it all the way when we got the car and there is something wrong with the gauge????? Has anyone had this problem with a 2007 Camry with a 4 banger??? Oh and yes I did try turning the key on and off over and over again and even went as far as to tap on the dash a little bit. Any ideas??? :ts: Thanks In Advance, Johnnnny

·
Registered
514 Posts
Mine is fine..............

1 - 2 of 2 Posts