Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I would try to get something going in this Forum. We have had our Venza (V-6) for a few of months now. Got around 3,500 miles on her. I keep the in-dash display in the "average fuel economy" mode.

Seems as if we "average" 20.1mpg. What's everyone else getting?

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well, I guess I will have to reply to my own post :boink: Took the Venza on a trip to Disneyworld ... filled up twice ... got 23.07 on the tank going down there and 22.7 on the return trip.

This was all Interstate milage with cruise control set at about 78mph.

·
Premium Member
5 Posts
Wow this is one quite forum :)

I purchased my 2010 V6 Venza at the end of March and I get around 26mpg on the highway if I keep the cruise set at 65.

If I am really good and drive with a rather light foot I can sometime get a max of 28 on the highway but I do not exceed 65 mph

·
Registered
16 Posts
Heading to Montana from Washington, will post the average mpg when I get back. Hoping to make it there and back on about 2.5 tanks of gas. :D About 455 miles one way, average speed should be 65mph.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just purchased my 2011 Venza 4-cyl just over one week ago with 3 miles on it. Just after one week I am shocked to announce it now has just shy of 1200mi. I would say 60/40 freeway/street driving.

After removing HC filter with normal driving conditions I am averaging 22.8 mpg. With some aggression I average 21.6 mpg.

Prior to removing the HC filter normal conditions were getting me 21.6 mpg, and aggressive 21 mpg.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts