Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how can i change the color of the numbers and stuff?

·
Registered
1,926 Posts

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ight thanks, damn do u know everything haha, do u have a leveing kit on ur tundra?

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
any other help?

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
any other help?

Youre just replacing the bulbs, theres nothing to it. You just pop the old bulbs out and pop the new LEDs in.

On your year Tundra your speedo cluster uses filament bulbs so you need to remove the speedo cluster and just twist the old bulbs out and twist the new LEDs in. To do that:

• Remove the 2 screws above the speedo, its the bezel so to speak
  • Then remove it by pulling it out
  • Next remove the 4 screws holding the speedo cluster and pull it out and unplug it if you need more room to work with

Again, on the A/C just twist the olds bulbs out and twist the new LEDs in. To do that:

• Push the 2 top vents towards the ceiling and remove the screws at the top of each of the vents
  • Next pull the 3 a/c knobs off, they just pull straight off
  • Remove the screws in back of the a/c knobs
  • Then pull the radio / a/c bezel straight out and unplug if it you need more room to work with

To do the rest of the bulbs, like the map lights, footwells, glove box etc. just pop the cover off (if it has one, like the map and dome lights) and remove old bulbs and insert new LEDs. Not sure how to do the ignition, I never really messed w/ it before. And if I can remember right, some people said its a pain to do the cigarette lighter, not sure if anyone has found an easy way or not, but if you know how to remove panels it shouldnt be that hard.

ight thanks, damn do u know everything haha, do u have a leveing kit on ur tundra?
No, not everything. I just know what Ive messed w/ before and what Ive done to previous cars / trucks. Ive also been around for a few years so Ive seen just about every thread you can think of.

And yes, I put Bilstein 5100s in the front & rear. The front Bilsteins are set at 2" to make the front level w/ the rear since I didnt want to use a block or AALs in the rear.

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
do u have to take the whole dash off?

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts