Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ran across a set of Michelin LTX tires at a good price and I had an extra set of wheels so I decided to give my 2000 Tundra a new look. The first picture is what it looked like before and the second is the new look. Thanks

·
Registered
435 Posts
Nice truck :)i have the same wheels... like em even better than the TRD ones. Also, you'll love those michelins... my dads got em on his tundra and after switching he wont use any other tire.

·
Premium Member
64 Posts
FYI.... I've got a set of 4 of those wheels and a fullsize black spare, plus 5 TPMS sensors all for sale if anyone is interested....

·
Registered
158 Posts
Look really nice!

That's the wheel style I have on my 05 tundra. I really like them. If I had the other kinds, I would have probably gone after market to get some nicer rims.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the nice comments guys. I originally bought those wheels to put on my 06 to replace the BBS wheels because I didn't like the 20" tires. I ran across the 17" tires so I went ahead and put them on the 2000 instead. I have another set of [URL="http://kmayfield.com/wheel.jpg"]these[/URL] that I may put on my 06 yet.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Looks very good. I'm wanting to get a set of the "5-spoke star" alloys from the 1st generation Tundra. My set are really pitting badly, if I could get a set that is in good condition, that would be great.

·
Premium Member
13,116 Posts
I love white trucks with black trim. Is that a V6 or V8?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts