Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a 2010 Tech audio package Tundra, basically the same bluetooth setup as the 07+ JBL package.

I can get my blackberry storm to work as a Bluetooth phone OR a bluetooth audio player on my tundra, but not both! How do I get it to do both, namely be able to make calls and play pandora/other audio off of it?

·
Premium Member
414 Posts
I have not had problems with the iphone and using the itunes playing and when a call comes in the music shuts off and i answer call. Everyonce in a while i will have to go back and re-start the music because it pauses it when a call comes in, but not all of the time. I have no clue about the black berry functions. Any Blackberry guru's our their..
Bump

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the bump! Forgot to add that it seems to be in how I pair the phone to the car. I can pair it as an audio player, but then i have to unpair it to pair it as a phone (and vice versa).

·
Registered
118 Posts
I can't figure out how to play pandora through my iPhone still

·
Registered
6 Posts
OR a bluetooth audio player on my tundra,
I have same set up.
How do you get the BB Storm to play via Bluetooth audio player to the JBL unit?
I have to use a AUX cable.

Is there a step I'm missing?
BB-Phone is synced with truck OK.

·
Registered
206 Posts
here is what i did for my iPhone. I'm doing this from memory so I might have missed a step.

1) Turned on Radio (this is important, as it seems that if you are on AUX, it will setup for BT Audio only).
2) Hit Talk button on steering wheel.
NOTE - I do not use steering wheel controls for remaining.
3) Setup Phone, name it, then confirm
4) when it asked if you want it phone only or audio, turn knob on radio to audio option, then hit button, and confirm with another hit.

thats it...

initially I wasn't able to get audio working, only phone. I can set this up in about 20 secs now. If you want, I can do a video and post on youtube if you still need help.

EDIT > Pandora works fine thru iPhone...what problems you having?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts