Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, just picked up my new Tundra Limited DC!:tu:

It was a "custom" order (or what passes for that at the moment), so took a while to get. But hey, when it showed up, I was two days into 1.9% financing and $1000 bonus on my trade, so it was really ($) worth the wait! :D

Of course, now all I break the bank again with all the accessories!:rolleyes:

I'll have to change my profile now that I'm an "official" owner. Although I'll have to admit it was sad to leave my 1990 pickup behind, faithful servant it has been lo these 17 years...:(

Don't want to clog up the board any more with these "I got my new truck" posts, but was mainly letting anybody who doubts know that you really get the $1000 and low interest rates. Not a "maybe" or "rumor"...

·
Registered
215 Posts
Well, just picked up my new Tundra Limited DC!:tu:

It was a "custom" order (or what passes for that at the moment), so took a while to get. But hey, when it showed up, I was two days into 1.9% financing and $1000 bonus on my trade, so it was really ($) worth the wait! :D

Of course, now all I break the bank again with all the accessories!:rolleyes:

I'll have to change my profile now that I'm an "official" owner. Although I'll have to admit it was sad to leave my 1990 pickup behind, faithful servant it has been lo these 17 years...:(

Don't want to clog up the board any more with these "I got my new truck" posts, but was mainly letting anybody who doubts know that you really get the $1000 and low interest rates. Not a "maybe" or "rumor"...
I was told there are no low rates or $1k cash back on the Crewmax:mad: :confused: :cry:

·
Registered
113 Posts
As Rosskoss said: Your truck does not exist unless you have photos.
Cheers.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, finally got around to loading the pics I took when I got it home to my computer. I was too busy yelling phone numbers at my new truck to "learn" it my phone book! :rolleyes:

That and figuring out where to put all the stuff that was in my old truck. Not a space issue, just a "too many different options" issue! :p

So, now it exists.

·
Registered
585 Posts
I was told there are no low rates or $1k cash back on the Crewmax:mad: :confused: :cry:

He got the Double Cab, not the CrewMax.

Nice Truck! Sharp interior; have'nt see that one yet!

·
Premium Member
13,116 Posts
I think it depends on what part of the country, and what sales region you live in. When I was working for Toyota a few years ago, we were offering 1.9% interest in the mid-Atlantic region. I took a weekend trip to New England to go fishing, and saw Toyota comercials on the local television advertising 0% on the same vehicles.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Thanks for the pics! I think the two tone interiors look sharp.
Cheers.:)

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
:ts:

Still trying to get used to the size. It's er... slightly bigger than my old 1990 extended cab. Might need to re-arrange the garage a little! :eek:

But, really liking it so far. I actually liked the Blue Streak exterior color, but liked the Red Rock interior color even more. Since they didn't go too well together, the interior color won out.

After the checkbook quits smoking, it's back to the well for accessories...;)

·
Registered
73 Posts
I don't know about the current offers, but last month when I bought my crewmax, I got the 3.9 for 36. I know that the trade in incentives were not available on the crewmax.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts