Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Rut Ro!
4,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okie Dokie..So I bought a 11" raw monitor for the glove box. Wanted to do this after I seen the below one from a truck that was being detailed in Canada. So my buddy whom is a fiberglass guru and has his own shop FXCustomz is doing this for me. This is the start as he already made a skin of the glove box door...Not going to use the door, in case I need remove it for whatever reason. Will be working on it over the next couple or so weeks.

Work In Progress:

11" Raw Monitor

What I am after..And I will be doing the Xbox controllers like they did too.

Another glove box install I found:

·
Registered
375 Posts
damn mark... i really envy you cause you can do all this stuff. I want to do this some day when i get to my audio video mods... but first i gotta get other stuff done first and of course some money... haha

Cant wait to see it finished! your truck is one of my favs out there man!

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
i really just wish ur screen name was different...i keep getting mental pics of marky mark and the funky bunch and his sagging jeans stuff haha.

change it to COOLERTRUCKTHANYOURS or something.....

but anyway, sweet mods...glad ur doing a tundra and not a chevy or gmc

·
Rut Ro!
4,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's pretty sick man, can't wait for the finished product!!
Thanks! :D

i really just wish ur screen name was different...i keep getting mental pics of marky mark and the funky bunch and his sagging jeans stuff haha.

change it to COOLERTRUCKTHANYOURS or something.....

but anyway, sweet mods...glad ur doing a tundra and not a chevy or gmc
Thanks bro!!! LOL..Yea most people call me Marky Mark, and that is why I chose that name...I used lowriderman on my other forums, as I have always been lowering my vehicles. I am Marky Mark without the funky bunch. Come on Come on! LOL And no sagging jeans here for sure.

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
Hopefully that the Xbox 360 will have a mechanism to turn it off once the engine cuts otherwise poor Marky Mark will have trouble turning his truck over, if the kids wear out his battery playing their favorite game all the time with the key turned to on.. :p

Sanosuke!

·
Rut Ro!
4,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hopefully that the Xbox 360 will have a mechanism to turn it off once the engine cuts otherwise poor Marky Mark will have trouble turning his truck over, if the kids wear out his battery playing their favorite game all the time with the key turned to on.. :p

Sanosuke!
LOL..I am hooking up all my electronics to a seperate battery so I will not have to keep starting my truck all the time at shows. It will be isolated from the main battery, so that it will not drain it.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Now that is pretty bad azz.

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
haha sorry just had to.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,613 Posts
Man, that looks pro right there. You do nice work!

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
I just picked up a 42 inch LCD from Best Buy...where can I fit this in my Truck??? J/K...looking good bro!!!

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
haha not that its a super cool ride or anything but one of the vehicles we have looked at as a 3rd car for trips and travelling actually has been a full size conversion van...the thing that did it for me was Explorer vans has a 26 or 27 inch lcd panel up inside the raised roof section with surround sound and the powered sub is under the back seat. talk about rolling home theater on wheels...that should keep the kiddos happy huh?

·
Rut Ro!
4,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Dude, you do some of the coolest mods.....

Now you have me thinking as well.... as even as my DD, I don't use that glove box... Actually, I think I MAY have napkins in it... that's it....
I'd probably would try to conceal it though, and hopefully mount a monitor behind the lid for reasons as like I said, it's my DD and secure parking isn't always at hand...

I just saw this the other day.... wonder if it would fit? it would be sweet if I could dock mount it behind the lid and hook up a XBox to an external input.... Could even tether internet via my IPhone 3GS(jailbroke)
I have a HP TouchSmart machine running Windows7 RC, and it's "multi-touch" is pretty dang cool... Of course I may being a little over...ugh...what's the word? hmm... over-retarded...

ARCHOS
YouTube - Archos 9 at Archos Event in Paris

·
Rut Ro!
4,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Dude, you do some of the coolest mods.....

Now you have me thinking as well.... as even as my DD, I don't use that glove box... Actually, I think I MAY have napkins in it... that's it....
I'd probably would try to conceal it though, and hopefully mount a monitor behind the lid for reasons as like I said, it's my DD and secure parking isn't always at hand...

I just saw this the other day.... wonder if it would fit? it would be sweet if I could dock mount it behind the lid and hook up a XBox to an external input.... Could even tether internet via my IPhone 3GS(jailbroke)
I have a HP TouchSmart machine running Windows7 RC, and it's "multi-touch" is pretty dang cool... Of course I may being a little over...ugh...what's the word? hmm... over-retarded...

ARCHOS
YouTube - Archos 9 at Archos Event in Paris
Thanks bro! For sure do it! My Xbox runs to all my monitors thus far. I want to do a carputer here one day in the future.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts