Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was having my family gathering and my assignment was to get the keg. I strap it in the front seat. Well I had to slam on breaks on the intersate on the way back adn the keg flew forward and took out the hand of the glove box. Now i dont know how to open it. It broke cleanly off. Any ideas?

·
Registered
868 Posts
Never put a keg in the front seat. Same rules for kids applies to kegs. I'm sure you should be able to get into the glove box. It's not like you're going to break anything:becky: I'd try a hammer.

·
Life Member
95 Posts
To open the glove box, the latch has to move straight down (toward the floor). Perhaps a pair of needle nose pliers can grab what's left and you should be able to open it with a bit of downward pressure.

If there is still some of the plastic handle left, you should be able to get behind it with a flat head screwdriver and pull it toward the rear of the cab.

I don't mean to sound preachy... but you should have put the keg in a booster until it is at least 8 years old.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Personally that 6'2" long box looking thing on the back of the truck would have been the first place I put a keg

·
Premium Member
1,000 Posts
Always strap your keg in. Its the law.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts

·
Registered
917 Posts
Why do you have a truck if your going to haul cargo in the cab? Sorry I could not resist.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts