Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got some from school, now im going out side to do a full detail on my truck!! I will have pictures up later this evening.

·
Registered
469 Posts
I remember when I was in school and had plenty of free time to do projects such as this...Enjoy it! One day you will look back and wonder where all the free time went!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Can you do mine after? I haven't touched mine in about a year!

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
I just pay someone $50! lol besides, too damn cold out!

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll have more information tomorrow... but as of now... this is about 6 hours of work.

·
Premium Member
1,077 Posts
After your done detailing your truck, drive up to Ohio and do mine. I can't detail mine right now due to college and bad cold weather. I'll have to wait until early April. Though it would be nice if I could do it right now.

Just kidding.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
748 Posts
I love it. You detail your truck and then drive on a gravel road. That's like me detailing my truck (which I do) and living in Oklahoma (which I do). LOL. But I do enjoy the 2 hours that it's not covered in dust.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I love it. You detail your truck and then drive on a gravel road. That's like me detailing my truck (which I do) and living in Oklahoma (which I do). LOL. But I do enjoy the 2 hours that it's not covered in dust.
yeah i just pulled it up by the mississippi river for some shots. didnt get much dust on it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts