Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked out a granite gray 2007 4Runner yesterday - dealer is looking for it today. SR5 V8 2WD, Sun/Moon Roof, 6 CD stereo, No nav or climate control (wife had it on her last car - Highlander - and didn't use either). She only wants to turn a knob or two when it's hot or cold. I don't get it, but she'll be driving it. My ride is a 2004 Tundra A/C V8 Salsa Red. I love my truck - 50K miles and not a single problem, noise, etc... runs like new and it's paid off. Can't rationalize buying a new Tundra yet, and I'd like to let the new model with the 5.7L settle out for a couple of years to work the bugs out.

Anyway, haven't signed the papers yet, but does anyone have any opinions on the bottom line price I should ask for is? Buying in Virginia Beach, Va. which is always a bit more expensive.

BTW: The V8 in the 4RUNNER ROCKS! It feels a LOT stronger than my 4.7L Iforce in the Tundra, although by numbers it's a little higher in HP but a bit lower in torque.

Greetings to all!

Mark

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
No responses yet?

Anyway, the dealer is going to keep looking for my truck on Monday. I do have one question - should I get the 4x4 or the 2x4? Money is not the problem. I live in Virginia Beach, Va. where once in a blue moon we'll get a foot of snow (every 5-7 years). I don't want a lot of hassle with extra maintenance costs. I know the 4x4 gear adds about 250 lbs to the vehicle too. Any thoughts on this?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.