Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, got a couple Super 40 Flowmaster mufflers for my truck because the cops here don't appreciate my true dual straights. Unfortunately, I need the two in two out muffler because the two single in single out ones won't fit. So if you go to the link posted below and make an offer and include "TundraSolutions: (your username)" in the comments section, I'll sell you the muffler for $80, shipping included. Its two Flowmaster 952545 mufflers with a 2.5" entry and exit tube, both in the center of the muffler. I had this style on my truck before I went dual straights, sounds great, soo much better than stock. I'm also selling the used muffler, though I'm not sure if its Super 40 or Super 44. Since its used, I'd sell it for like $55, shipping included. It sounds good as new, and it was only on for like two months. PM me for the used muffler, visit the site for the brand new ones. Thanks,

clockhart10

Flowmaster 952545 High Performance Muffler: eBay Motors (item 220639241030 end time Jul-27-10 19:21:15 PDT)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts