Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What i wanna know is simply this... Since we pooor owners are taking such a beating will toyota be kind enough to offer another 5k or 0% interest type deal, or better, for new purchases? Just to reclaim customers.

If they do, I will soo trade my beloved 08 for a new one with less miles. If they don't, I will keep my beloved truck cause it's soooo coooool looking and sooo cooool to drive. :)

Guess i will have to find a bumper stick that says something to the effect of "Death Machine Incoming" or some such thing. :)

chucky

·
Registered
149 Posts
Its a nice thought, but I dont think ill hold my breath....lol

·
Registered
112 Posts
I'm curious to find out what's going to happen on this front too as I may be in the market. I bet that Toyota is (understandably) focused on fixing the current issues and tamping down the negative publicity before they start getting aggressive with the sales tactics. At any rate, I think the current round of incentives expire in about two weeks - so look for the new incentives on Mar 1 or 2.

If the incentives increase I'm gonna get a 2010 double cab. If they don't sweeten up, I'll be buying a used 2006 double cab.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Id like to see them do something for us current owners, Like a 100K extended warranty, reminds me of a cell phone company give the brand new buyers the world, screw the current customers no matter how long they have been loyal

·
Registered
49 Posts
well looks like yalls dream came true!!!!!! toyota is offering 0% financing for 60 months on ne tundras sequoias highlanders prius camry corolla and venzas from feb 10th to feb 16th they may or may not extended the dates. Better hop on it if ya can.

·
Premium Member
5,467 Posts
I suspect the best that we can hope for is that this whole thing is forgotten in 6 months. If this shim doesn't fix the problem the resale value will go to zero.

·
Premium Member
1,142 Posts
The only incentives here on Tundras is a $400 U.S. Military Rebate

If 0% for 60 ever comes back..... I Will upgrade. Till then I will keep my un-fixed "death machine"

·
Registered
238 Posts
Just picked up a 2010 DC work truck with the 4.6L v-8 tonight, my credit sucks now. Truck stickerd at 28,100, they dropped that to 20,100 and gave me 7.5 % intrest. Go now. They are working for any sales they can get.

·
Registered
544 Posts
I don't mind give us current owners a S/C as an incentive! :D
:first::first::first:

Git R' Done Yota, and I'll be trading the 06' In Soon!!!!!!:D

·
Registered
49 Posts
0% is nation wide it's from Toyota all dealerships have to comply with it take advantage if you can probably wont happen for a while again. And there is nothing wrong with yalls gas pedals!!!!!!!!! 16 reports outa millions of cars sold come on **** happens and on top of it all it was people with no commen sense. By the way on the whole gas pedal thing Ford is having the same exact recall for the same exact problem because they use the same exact gas pedal. This is all worked up over bull crap because the news and goverment are trying to find a way to get the big 3 back into the automotive race. There is nothing wrong with anyones trucks if it was really a probablem then half of yall would have done had a problem or crashed by now.

·
Registered
544 Posts
LOL.... I'm off to the Dealership In a few minutes!

There's an 08' Tundra DC 5.7 w/ Nav and 16k miles.... $24k... will try to kill the upside down on my current truck and get it for under 22k in total.... Wish Me Luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

·
Registered
756 Posts
0% is nation wide it's from Toyota all dealerships have to comply with it take advantage if you can probably wont happen for a while again. And there is nothing wrong with yalls gas pedals!!!!!!!!! 16 reports outa millions of cars sold come on **** happens and on top of it all it was people with no commen sense. By the way on the whole gas pedal thing Ford is having the same exact recall for the same exact problem because they use the same exact gas pedal. This is all worked up over bull crap because the news and goverment are trying to find a way to get the big 3 back into the automotive race. There is nothing wrong with anyones trucks if it was really a probablem then half of yall would have done had a problem or crashed by now.
First I would like to ask why SIMONMCNASTY has a picture of my wife as his avatar. Just joking:D

Secondly, I agree with Priority Tundra. The government/current administration are puppets for the labor unions and they want to bash Toyota because they can't build a better product. I feel better:angel::blabla: :devil:

·
Registered
149 Posts
First I would like to ask why SIMONMCNASTY has a picture of my wife as his avatar. Just joking:D

Secondly, I agree with Priority Tundra. The government/current administration are puppets for the labor unions and they want to bash Toyota because they can't build a better product. I feel better:angel::blabla: :devil:

DAMN, she didnt tell me you were a member of this site.....sorry dude :D

·
Premium Member
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I would soo pay .50 cents for that pic as my avitar!!!! She is hawt!!!! lol

O and nice wife you got there too!! lol

Ya, they been running the 0 for 60 for awhile now. I am greedy though, I want 0 and a decent rebate. :) But, I know that is wishfull thanking. I soo love my death trap. :)

And yes I would buy another, but the dealership here, great people and all, they don't make alot of bargains. Seems like they own 4 of the 6 dealerships in town, so they don't have to make great deals. :)

But, I do like the management in this establishment, they are nice and pleasent to deal with.

chucky

·
Registered
4,519 Posts
Welp, who knows? They might be offering 0 plus rebate. They are shutting down the plant for 2 weeks at this point. So no new Tundras rolling out until inventory comes down. Haven't seen anything locally yet though, other than a letter from the dealer saying to come on down for a good deal. Who knows what that means.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts