Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it was a little late but well worth the wait. I picked it up today and cant believe how awesome this truck is. I know its been said before but Damn! THe power is so silky smooth. :tu: Quite a change from my old Tacoma.

Of course... as soon as I got it back to work and took pics it proceeded to poor down rain :td: .

I know there are a couple out there like mine but here are a few pics of MY truck. It feels awfully good to say that!

Crewmax, Limited, Metallic Slate/Red Rock - 4x2, 5.7, Moonroof, Sonar, 20" alloy wheels, TRD dual exhaust, cold kit, mudguards, stainless stepboards, all weather mats, bedliner, locking bike fork attachment.

come on Woody, lets see yours

Attachments

·
Registered
91 Posts
Must say you got excellent taste on color, interior and boards. :tu: :tu:

I am liking the 20's always wondered what they would look on mine, thanks for sharing!

Just being nosey, any mods? A matching tint looks really good a CM IMO.

Enjoy that pig and best of luck with it!

·
Premium Member
1,530 Posts
Awesome looking truck. Great choice in color ;)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Great color!

·
Registered
357 Posts
Well it was a little late but well worth the wait. I picked it up today and cant believe how awesome this truck is. I know its been said before but Damn! THe power is so silky smooth. :tu: Quite a change from my old Tacoma.

Of course... as soon as I got it back to work and took pics it proceeded to poor down rain :td: .

I know there are a couple out there like mine but here are a few pics of MY truck. It feels awfully good to say that!

Crewmax, Limited, Metallic Slate/Red Rock - 4x2, 5.7, Moonroof, Sonar, 20" alloy wheels, TRD dual exhaust, cold kit, mudguards, stainless stepboards, all weather mats, bedliner, locking bike fork attachment.

come on Woody, lets see yours
Looks great, congrats and enjoy!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks ALL !!!

I have been sitting in the driveway going through all the gadgets. Wow what a truck. I guess I didnt get the full justice of it when I did the test drive. I mean its HUGE but nimble. The turning is much sharper than I remember/expected. I know people keep talking about it but the power on this beast is just jawdropping.

Pbbobkanobi - The dual TRD is kick A$$. I have never had dual exhaust before and am aware there are many aftermarket products out there but when I heard it and saw those tips at the dealership i just had to have it.
I dont notice a drone at all. Just a low mellow rumble that I dont mind admitting makes me feel totally "he-man". Wife and daugher even love the sound.

Disco - I havent really considered mods. As someone stated in a previous thread...my checkbook will be smoking for a while.

All kidding aside, this forum has been a great resource for me in selecting and making decisions about this truck. I love my TUNDRA! :p

1 - 11 of 11 Posts