Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So we were towing our VR1 310BHS Travel Trailer (33' long 7000# dry) and as we entered the highway there was a newer (06 or 07) Dodge Ram 2500 in front of us. He slowed to about 50 mph to allow us to pass him on the left. He cruised along our right side for a few minutes, then backed off changed lanes behind us and came up on our left side.

As he passed us he gave an enthusiastic :tu: . We returned the favor and I LMAO! What made things really funny was that he had an old beat up moped in his bed and I was towing 7K+!

I get more looks from non-Toyota truck drivers than I do from Toyotas.

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
I too have gotten a few thumbs up over these past few weeks. I had a guy at a light in a Dodge checking out the truck this afternoon. He just smiled when I looked over.

But we were at a friends cookout this afternoon and there were alot of Ford/Chevy guys there kinda giving me a hard time about going Toyota. What can ya do but just laugh.

·
Registered
338 Posts
I get more looks from non-Toyota truck drivers than I do from Toyotas.[/QUOTE]

I get a lot of positive comments from non-toyota owners. Other Tundra guys don't even look, other than one that was wanting race me in the rain on a busy hilly road:td:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts