Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I do, finally!
Picked it up tonight, too late for pics.
silver w/grey interior.
will post pics tomorrow. its sweeeeeeeeeeet.

·
Registered
91 Posts
picked mine up tonight as well, Black TRD LTD w/tan leather..... oh its sassy alright! :)

now to I just need to flip 500 miles or so to start using the cruise control before Fridays big cross country trek

·
Registered
237 Posts
I do, finally!
Picked it up tonight, too late for pics.
silver w/grey interior.
will post pics tomorrow. its sweeeeeeeeeeet.
I had a feeling you'll get your CM yesterday. What time did it actually get delivered to the dealer? The general rule around here is that every new owner should post pictures in the first 12 hours of ownership:D

All the best with the beast:tu:

Cheers

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I had a feeling you'll get your CM yesterday. What time did it actually get delivered to the dealer? The general rule around here is that every new owner should post pictures in the first 12 hours of ownership:D

All the best with the beast:tu:

Cheers
It was taken off the truck around 11am. So of course I wanted to leave work at 11:01 and go get it, but couldnt leave until 3:30.............
The wife tried taking some pics this morning, and the camera battery died!
I'm at work now, will use the digi camera I have here and post a pic soon.
One thing I wish manufacturers would do is give a choice of dash board light color. I cant stand orange!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I used to have a panasonic cd player that you could toggle back and forth between green or orange. Obviously, they did this so you can match the stereo to what ever your dash had. Manufacturers need to do this, green or orange, not just one!
That is my only complaint, besides the fact I hate the way the back doors close. They feel cheap the way they close, but I think its due to their sheer size. Other than that, its perfect. Oh, and the misaligned bed...........
Of course, after I pull in the driveway, and go inside to get the little guys car seat to install, I come back out and a bird already hit it with a bomb.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Well in a way you did have a choice on dash light color. The Limited's have different gauges. I believe they're blue, but I don't have my truck yet to prove it to myself :cry:

I agree you should get a choice. Isn't it the Mustang that you can constantly change the color?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Just an FYI:

The limited has optitron guages - they're bright white - like in a Lexus. My navigation system allows me to change its colors from orange to green, but it has no effect on the driving guages.

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yes, correct. the limited does have diff color gauges, but I couldnt justify the thousands extra for nice coloring on the dash.
i'll live!

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
finally snapped two pics tonight. click on my camera.........

·
Registered
237 Posts
finally snapped two pics tonight. click on my camera.........
Sweet......Thanks for the pictures. Silver looks so clean:tu:

Now all you have to do is remove that ugly front plate:) I have lived in NJ now for a little over 17 years and have never put a front plate on. Maybe I've been lucky to have not gotten a ticket:D, but I hate that front plate:mad:

Enjoy your CM:tu:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Me to! Silver Sky metallic as well. I traded in my 05 DC. It was a good truck but it doesn't hold a candle to this monster. The ride is great and it is very quite in the cabin. I can't believe how well it drives for a truck of its size. I will get some pictures posted today.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts