Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sup Hawaiians! Finally picked up my crewmax after waiting 6 weeks. It's the most basic SR5 2wd - the cheapest CM available. Check it out.

The dealer says it's one of the first 18 crewmaxes in Hawaii. The next bunch will be arriving in Aug-Sep. 6 weeks was long enough for me, I hope none of you will have to wait 3-4 months!

Peace!

·
I'm just here for the food!
600 Posts
Right on congratulations:tu:
That truck looks monstrous even in the pics. The 1st time I seen the crewmax at the First Hawaiian auto show, the top of my head came to just about the side mirrors:rolleyes: Way too big for me.

Enjoy your new truck:cool:

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Right on congratulations:tu:
That truck looks monstrous even in the pics. The 1st time I seen the crewmax at the First Hawaiian auto show, the top of my head came to just about the side mirrors:rolleyes: Way too big for me.

Enjoy your new truck:cool:
The auto show is where it all started, my wife said, why don't you sell your truck and buy this! I was at the dealer the next day putting down my deposit.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Damn that's nice! Ready for some mods???? What was the out the door on that?
We've gotten deals on our previous toyota's(3 in the last 6 years). Servco now has set prices with their vehicles depending on the demand. My salesperson is a volume seller and good friends of mine also go thru another volume seller who also can't give price breaks due to the new policy. They both are not very happy with the system because they cannot give their preferred customers price breaks. I ended up paying invoice+6% for the truck. Was not very pleased but wanted it bad enough to go thru with the deal.

I'm waiting for my online order to ship - husky liners front and back, an extang trifecta tonneau cover, and a bedrug. I'm also planning to tint the front side windows, shopping for cheaper aftermarket nerf/running boards and an aftermarket DVD. Later on down the road, possibly exhaust and rims, both are hard to justify with the wifey.

·
Registered
469 Posts
NICE dude!

They have a Limited Crewmax5.7 4wdFully-LOADED at the Hilo Dealership for $47,995.

I'm guessing you paid at least $40000-$45000 for your truck OTD.

How close am I? ;)

·
Registered
469 Posts
edit: posted it twice

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
NICE dude!

They have a Limited Crewmax5.7 4wdFully-LOADED at the Hilo Dealership for $47,995.

I'm guessing you paid at least $40000-$45000 for your truck OTD.

How close am I? ;)
You're way off, those look like limited prices, I paid 1k below sticker, 32 otd. Couldn't be happier with my 5.7 SR5!

·
Registered
153 Posts
What up from Hilo. Had to have a red and like you got one of the first 20 delivered in the islands. One is here in Hilo and is limited and 4x4 48,000. Mines is from the same Servco dealer over by the aiport. Mine's will ship on tuesday and arrive in Hilo on thursday the 5-17. The price was fair but like I said couldn't wait and it was red. Am looking for a lift already.

·
Registered
469 Posts
You're way off, those look like limited prices, I paid 1k below sticker, 32 otd. Couldn't be happier with my 5.7 SR5!

damn I didn't know the Crewmax came that cheap. You got a great deal. :tu: awesome!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
What up from Hilo. Had to have a red and like you got one of the first 20 delivered in the islands. One is here in Hilo and is limited and 4x4 48,000. Mines is from the same Servco dealer over by the aiport. Mine's will ship on tuesday and arrive in Hilo on thursday the 5-17. The price was fair but like I said couldn't wait and it was red. Am looking for a lift already.
Right on, be sure to post some before and after pics!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Damn thats a nice color too, Pakakz.

Grats!

·
Registered
7 Posts
waz up braddahs! got my black 4x4 limited crew max two weeks ago. 4 agonizing months i had to wait! looking to put 20's with 325? does anyone know if this fits? can I get away with only the leveling kit or do I need to put a bigger lift? need you guys inputs! Mahalo cuz!:ts:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Right on, be sure to post some before and after pics!
hey Pakakz! i'm looking to put on leer bed cover (hardcover) on my crew max with the short bed, there's a dealership in oahu (alohatoppers), they said they have installed one already. just wondering if by any chance you could swing by there and take photos and post it. :tu: Mahalos brah! If can can, no can no can!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
hey Pakakz! i'm looking to put on leer bed cover (hardcover) on my crew max with the short bed, there's a dealership in oahu (alohatoppers), they said they have installed one already. just wondering if by any chance you could swing by there and take photos and post it. :tu: Mahalos brah! If can can, no can no can!
Sorry bradah, no can. I stay too busy with work and da kids. I haven't even been able to tint my truck yet!

Post some pics of that black beauty!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts