Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those interested I finally got my Limited Sequoia rims put on today, SWEET! Thanks to all that help lead me to the info that helped me get these things, kudous! Can you believe I got them from a dealer, from another state, TX. They gave me a fair deal. They where take-offs from a new one. Again thanks to all that helped me, I'm new to the site. Now I've got that dang "Toyota Feeling", I've got my eyes on a Tundra, SR5, TRD,4WD, White! Wish me luck, keep it real.

TIGER

·
Registered
46 Posts
tiger, I am also interested in changing my rims to chrome rims, particularly the 20 inch rims. Can you please hook me up to a good deal? Thanks, would appreciate your help!

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
tiger...congrats! :D

Reggie...check out this thread:
Sequoia Rims

if you read through it you could get ideas of what fits.

Chris

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Reggie and kwt, Check this out!

Reggie check out "toyotapartswholesale.com" it is in Texas at a Toyota Delership, Fowler Toyota. They gave me a good deal. 800 even thats shipping, lug nuts, locks and covers. The chrome rims look SWEET and they were at 199 each not bad for chrome, they where on sale so hurry, let me know what happens. Also ask for Carol she was great and tell her the Tennessee guy told you to call her, never know she could help you out!! Hope this helps.

TIGER

1 - 7 of 7 Posts