Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I discovered this morning that the lift I have is actually the 2.5 inch ReadyLift instead of the 3/1 that I originally wanted. My tire guy ordered the right one and the supplier sent the wrong one. The tech installing it didn't notice it apparently. Anyways, I cut both corners of my skid plate and haven't have any problems so far. I got a little $$ back, so I am one happy camper!

BFG A/T KO 305/65/18
Ready Lift 2.5 Leveling Kit (Front)

·
Registered
100 Posts
It looks nice. I'm looking into buying the 3/1 right now too. I'm in need of some tires and ready to upgrade, but I need a little lift first. Your pics help my decision.

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
Did you still throw the 1" block in the rear in?

Also, what are the measurements from the ground to the wheelwell?

Looks realll good, those KOs are the best looking AT out there hands down.

oh, and War Eagle.

-rockstate

·
Registered
753 Posts
slate is the best looking color

-Tim

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Looks really good. Those 305/65/18s really do seem to be the perfect width for the Tundra. I wish they were a touch taller but 33.7 isnt bad.

·
Registered
133 Posts
couple of questions....

1) How much was the lift?
2) where did you buy it?
3) You just lifted the front? Thats it?
4) finally, where and how much for running boards that you have?

Thanks!!!!!!

·
Registered
133 Posts
also looking over the ReadyLift website, shows no 2.5 or 3 for a 2010...what year is your truck?

and where did you get that installed? i am wondering how easy would be to do by myself

·
Registered
753 Posts
also looking over the ReadyLift website, shows no 2.5 or 3 for a 2010...what year is your truck?

and where did you get that installed? i am wondering how easy would be to do by myself
You can use any kit that is designed for 07 up Tundra. They probably haven't updated their website to include the 2010 model year.

-Tim

·
Registered
20 Posts
Nice looking setup. Curious as to what your overall height is? Does your truck fit in the garage?

·
Registered
165 Posts
IMO, That's the way these trucks should look right out of the factory.

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
That is a great looking setup. Is it my eyes playing tricks, or does the front look a tidge higher than the rear?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts