Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy folks I just wanted to tell you I am a new tundra owner this is my first toyota. I bought a 2004 SR5 DC so far so good.

I sold a 2002 dodge ram diesel to buy it so it is pretty differnt. I set up a gallery maybe your folks good have a look and tell what you think, it is under my name iwanntoy. I might need to change that to Igotatoy hahahaha. the only mods so far are some wheels and tires, I think a roll n lock bed cover and some HID head loghts are next. anyways before I bought my truck some people here gave me some good input so I wanted to say thank you and I hope I can get more and give to the fourm.

Thanks, Iwannatoy

PS: can any one give me some direction on how to post pictures in my thread. this is new to me. thanks

·
Mech. Engr. / Mechanic
824 Posts
Sharp looking truck! Good for you!

·
Premium Member
332 Posts
Howdy folks I just wanted to tell you I am a new tundra owner this is my first toyota. I bought a 2004 SR5 DC so far so good.

Nice looking truck. Congratulations

PS: can any one give me some direction on how to post pictures in my thread. this is new to me. thanks
Just scroll down past the message composition box and the submit thread button to Additional Options/Attach Files/Manage Attachments.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Congrats on your new purchase:) Your really going to enjoy the experience of quality in a vehicle with your new Tundra.:tu:

·
Premium Member
989 Posts
Congrats on getting a Tundra!! Your truck looks great! What wheels and tires are those.

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
Nice

Here are some of your pics for others to see

·
Registered
129 Posts
Congrats on getting a Tundra!! Your truck looks great! What wheels and tires are those.
Beat me to it. Really like the wheels. More info please.
Great looking truck btw. :tu: I've had my 05 about a year and I still look forward to driving it whenever possible.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Nice looking truck. I agree with everyone else nice wheels :tu:. I been driving my tundra about 3 months and love it. :D

·
Registered
225 Posts
That is a beautiful truck my friend :tu:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hey guys thanks alot for your comments the wheels are 17X8 Ultra T6 with 265/70 17 BFG rubber. They were not to pricey either they list for $176.00 cnd. per wheel.

ps: thanks dsrtrcr01 for posting my pics

·
Registered
13 Posts
hey guys thanks alot for your comments the wheels are 17X8 Ultra T6 with 265/70 17 BFG rubber. They were not to pricey either they list for $176.00 cnd. per wheel.

ps: thanks dsrtrcr01 for posting my pics
Nice truck!!! Did you have to have a lift to make those tires fit?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts