Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well like the title says I got rear ended by a little Kia and happy to say there was no damage what so ever to truck. The cars hood had a fair size dent in it and wouldn't close properly. The Toyota hitch cap didn't even break. :D Just thought I'd share my story.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Well like the title says I got rear ended by a little Kia and happy to say there was no damage what so ever to truck. The cars hood had a fair size dent in it and wouldn't close properly. The Toyota hitch cap didn't even break. :D Just thought I'd share my story.
Well you lucked out there - glad the truck (any everyone else) is ok :)

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Good thing you were in a tall truck, right? Good to hear nobody was hurt.

·
Registered
528 Posts
I always keep my ball and hitch on the truck at all times. I have been hit before in my other trucks and that hitch doesn't budge one bit and it causes a lot of damage if you hit it.

·
Premium Member
498 Posts
Totally agree with you. I keep my ball and hitch on all the time too. If you have to park for an extended time at the airport it is extra security. My friend had his 05' Ford F150 tailgate stolen while out of town. $1200 to replace. I keep my tailgate locked and back in until I bump the wall. No room for a thief to work. LOL. It also makes other drivers stay back. That big hitch will leave a nasty mark on their vehicle. Ha!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts