Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in Fl and on business travel to Tx this week. I have a White Crewmax Limited on Order...supposed to get 16-18 Apr...fairly excited about Christmas day coming since I am currently truckless.

Today I drove thru Weatherford, TX (W of Dallas)....there sat my white limited and it sure is pretty...first limited I have seen up close. They also had a red Crewmax. Noted the Texas edition on the red one's sticker...$3500 for 20" wheels, fabric protector, and a badge....seems pretty high to me....:eek:

·
Registered
73 Posts
Today I drove thru Weatherford, TX (W of Dallas)....there sat my white limited and it sure is pretty...first limited I have seen up close. They also had a red Crewmax. Noted the Texas edition on the red one's sticker...$3500 for 20" wheels, fabric protector, and a badge....seems pretty high to me....:eek:
I almost bought that red one the other day, but passed for a variety of reasons. I found one a little closer to home with better options...

The salesman said on Saturday that if I didn't get then it would be gone..... guess he was wrong ;) . Didn't believe him anyways.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts