Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last week it was TRD sway bar for $120 and just picked up a Draw tight class 3 hitch and ball setup for $100. The hitch looks brand new. You guys should keep an eye on craigslist.:D

·
Premium Member
1,530 Posts
Good stuff.

·
Premium Member
1,428 Posts
Bought a Denon AVR thru Craiglist at a very low price. Same model offered for auction on eBay for almost $1000 not to include shipping. Now I'm looking for slightly used stock tires for the Tundra.

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
Yes I do too! That is how I sold my steelies and stock tires!

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts
When I look at Craigslist it just makes me wish I lived in a bigger city because it sucks here. Just the same stupid rims and some old a$$ truck being parted out ect....

·
Premium Member
1,530 Posts
Last week it was TRD sway bar for $120 and just picked up a Draw tight class 3 hitch and ball setup for $100. The hitch looks brand new. You guys should keep an eye on craigslist.:D
I gotta ask. Your truck didn't come with the tow package?

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I gotta ask. Your truck didn't come with the tow package?
Nope, I needed a truck and got a 08 grade crewmax, for $8,000 off. I dont tow anything really, just want a hitch to make trips to the dump when I remodel the house. Plus, I can add what I want to the truck for a lot cheaper than toyota!

·
Premium Member
1,530 Posts
Nope, I needed a truck and got a 08 grade crewmax, for $8,000 off. I dont tow anything really, just want a hitch to make trips to the dump when I remodel the house. Plus, I can add what I want to the truck for a lot cheaper than toyota!
:tu: You know what you're doing. $120 is one hell'va deal for a ball'n hitch.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Great deal for sure.,

·
Registered
137 Posts
When I look at Craigslist it just makes me wish I lived in a bigger city because it sucks here. Just the same stupid rims and some old a$$ truck being parted out ect....
Yeah, but the other side of it is that you get a lot of spammers/scammers in the bigger cities.

·
Registered
274 Posts
im located between charlotte, winston and greensboro. ^^ what he said. bunch of crap and scammers. once in a great while ive seen decent stuff but its people that have no clue on prices. saw a set of oem regular TRD wheels that the posted said had 5000 miles on them with no tires, he had them listed @ 800$ lol

·
Premium Member
1,530 Posts
C'mon Norcal craigslist!!!! I want to pick up something awesome!!!

·
Registered
121 Posts

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Wonder why anyone would part their TRD Sway Bar?
He traded it in or gave back to the dealer. Just did not want to give it away for free.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts