Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
With your 01 Tundra I think you will find the park rather tame compared to the extreme rock crawlin out in Tracy City, TN. There is none of that at DTOR but challenging hill climbs, mud pits, several water crossings and good old wheeling across beautiful wooded trails, great family fun! There are several trails classified as Extreme (body damage likely), I did not have the courage to find out, you’re going to have to bring your rig out and give it a go.

I found the park perfect for me and my sequoia with 33 BFG AT’s and no armor. It is a good place to muck around and have some fun without too much damage. The 270 acre park is open to 4x4's, Motorcross, atv, utv's and Mountain Bikes. There are plenty of trails and the park is big enough that we hardly crossed paths. If you ride quads or dirt bikes you have to try the 1.5 mile track.

Check out the pics below!

Good Times!

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
Thanks for the update, that actually looks like a really cool place to check out. I'm not really into the deep mud stuff, but the scenic trail riding is what we enjoy more so than banging through 100 yds of rocks in an 8 hr span :).

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Agreed! Let me know when you plan to make it out. I may just shoot on down and to say hi and blaze new trails.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Are any of the trails easy enough for the stock michelin a/s tires??? Would like to put my dc into 4wd at least once in my life. Maybe we could have a Tundra meet there???

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes, there are trails for a stock DC. Just stay along the outside perimeter of the park and you be fine. Not sure if the tree that had fallen over has been cleared from the trail? Had a heck of a time finding a way around and got hung up on a tree that put a nice dent on my door. I could have probably looped around and ended back, at the creek, by the falls but was committed and half way up this steep, muddy, trail. Take a friend with another 4x4 and tow strap if the trails are slick.

A Tundra meet would be a great idea. Let me know which weekend you plan to go and I'll tell the rest of the gang.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts