Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Banned
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have the Graphite Fabric interior in a double cab with bucket seats? Would it be possible to post a few pics of your interior? :ts:

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
I got it. LOVIN' IT!!! Will post some pics after I put my Carbon Fiber kit in. It's due in tommorrow.;)

·
Banned
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I got it. LOVIN' IT!!! Will post some pics after I put my Carbon Fiber kit in. It's due in tommorrow.;)
I have a double cab ordered with graphite but haven't seen that in anything the dealers here have. Just want to make sure I will like it! :ts:

I managed a contract in Aniston Al a few years ago building transit busses. Visted the Amerex factory in Trussville. Pretty cool area!

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
I love it here. The only difference on the grey interior than the others is the seats are grey, the dash is the same.;)

·
Registered
324 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
If you need any other pics I can take some of my super white tundra with graphite fabric interior

·
Registered
34 Posts
Please post pictures of the super white exterior and the graphite exterior.
I would like to see that combination as I am thinking of purchasing the combination, but cannot find one to look at. Thanks.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I'll try and get some pics of it tomorrow for you.

·
Registered
237 Posts
I've got the same interior in my CrewMax:tu: Got to love the color and comfort of those buckets:tu: The most comfortable seats I've ever had on all my cars. I keep finding silly excuses to drive the Tundra:D

Thanks for those awesome pictures:ts:

·
Registered
38 Posts
Please post pictures of the super white exterior and the graphite exterior.
I would like to see that combination as I am thinking of purchasing the combination, but cannot find one to look at. Thanks.
Here are a few pictures of mine.
(sorry it was getting a little dusk outside on some of them)

Attachments

·
Registered
418 Posts
Is there a darker color of graphite or black for interior (esp. for a regular cab)? Mostly I'd much prefer darker carpet (closer to black, or truly black). I would probably do aftermarket leather on the bucket seats, since leather on buckets doesn't seem to be available here in Texas (as far as I can tell).

I'm a very big fan of black interior. I've owned about every color of interior, and black always holds up the best and will look the cleanest. Light grey and tan carpets will always get dingy looking, no matter how well or often you clean them. At least that's been my experience.

·
Registered
260 Posts
I have the black graphite fabric Interior In my Silver metalic DC and all i can say is... WOW. Its the best looking interior i have ever seen.

·
Premium Member
152 Posts
I have the black graphite fabric Interior In my Silver metalic DC and all i can say is... WOW. Its the best looking interior i have ever seen.
Man, you gotta get some pics up. Not many people have seen the black interior. I haven't been able to find any pics and the toyota website sucks as far as pictures go.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hello everybody....my 1st post here. The graphite looks great and I'm glad to hear the black does also. I'm waiting for my crewmax to arrive at the dealer. I've got coming a radiant red with the black interior. Its expected in about two weeks.

:tu:

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
The graphite is kinda light for the name graphite, it looks good and all, but when I think of graphite, I think dark grey/med dark grey. The black interior looks very good and would be my choice if I were in the market, but it is not available in the reg cab. The graphite in the BASE model reg cab looks a little darker, and the material is much like the sport trim in the Tacoma's. If I had a reg cab TRD or SR5 (both have SR5 interior) I would try to trade the seat for a base model seat as both have the same features except the SR5's fuzzy velour.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts