Toyota Tundra Forums banner

Grease Zerts

1361 Views 5 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  Scoob
Are there any other grease zerts on the 2002 Tundra 4WD other than the 8 on the drive shaft?


1 - 1 of 6 Posts
There aren't anymore that I'm aware of. I think they are called zerc fittings.
1 - 1 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.