Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Always lurking about. Looks like my 2002 Tundra (170,000 miles) is not going away for a while, so I figured now's the time to join! Just got a new frame under it. Was getting ready to do some rust work on the bedside wheel wells when a moose decided to try and tackle me from the side of the truck. Took out the front fender with his chest, snout took out the corner of the windshield, shoulder took out the mirror (and consequently the front door), and butt took out the bedside!.

I guess I know what I'll be doing all winter...and that gives me a loooooong time up here! Anyways, greetings. The only work I don't do on my own vehicles is automatic tranny rebuilds--done about everything else from engine rebuilds to repaints. Hoping I can leave some of my many years of experience here.

Ciao!

·
Registered
9,779 Posts

Welcome aboard from beautiful, scenic downtown San Diego.
Keep us posted with the progress on your Tundra.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would like to do a 1st Gen bedside replacement post or vid while I'm working on it. Lots on Tacos and later models. Might be doing a windshield writeup--not sure SafeGlass is going to come up here--most vendors don't like logging roads!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts