Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
About 3 weeks ago, I had my grille replaced for peeling. The new one is starting to peel. I talked to the parts department and they will see if they can replace it with a chrome grille. Does anyone have pictures of a chrome grille so I can see what it looks like? Thanks

·
Registered
127 Posts
About 3 weeks ago, I had my grille replaced for peeling. The new one is starting to peel. I talked to the parts department and they will see if they can replace it with a chrome grille. Does anyone have pictures of a chrome grille so I can see what it looks like? Thanks
Howabout maybe an aftermarket one instead?????

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
hahaha, just realized there are duplicate threads for this, last night I could have sworn I posted my truck's picture on here, and I did, just on the other thread :)

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
where can I find an aftermarket grille that will bolt on like the origional grille?

·
Registered
120 Posts
Supposedly they are discontinued, but you might get lucky and contact trdparts4u.com and see if they have any in stock in your color/body style.

Shannon(Tacozilla) sells discounted parts at his dealership, and he is the one that told me about a month ago that they are no longer in production.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts