Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rookie DreamWeaver here again, another swap-a-roonie question: Can you put an '03-'06 Hood/Grille and Front Bumper onto an '00-'02? And if so, will it just "bolt on"?

·
Registered
60 Posts
01-02 are the same 03-04-05-06 you can swap

·
Registered
1,926 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Gorilla.... sorry, I'm new to this... did you write an answer, or do I need to google "himaster toy tech"? Forgive me...

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey, guys... I'm just noticing that the '03-'06s all have fender flares that I can see, which blend with that front bumper. Anyone know if I'll be able to get those flares easily?

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
Hey, guys... I'm just noticing that the '03-'06s all have fender flares that I can see, which blend with that front bumper. Anyone know if I'll be able to get those flares easily?
Just go to the dealer and buy them or check ebay, I found those little bumpers ones on there a few weeks back....they were aftermarket though. I just checked and cant find them so just keep searching for them.

If you want to check out OEM parts VIA a diagram check out these 2 places, Ive ordered from Toyotapartscheap and they ship very quick and had the best prices:

Toyota Parts Cheap - Genuine OEM

Conicelli Parts Center

This site really comes in handy when searching for OEM Toyota part numbers, I had it bookmarked for my '06 so youll need to search for your correct year Tundra:

ToyoDIY.com

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey, thanks RCs.... I went to all three sites and bookmarked them so I can check them out tonight after work!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts