Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 2010 limited and really dont like the grille, can you guys post some pics of what you have done to yours, I also like RBP but ive been told they fit inside the chrome surround, and the chrome is the part i dont like.. any suggestions or picks

Thanks

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
i have a 2010 limited and really dont like the grille, can you guys post some pics of what you have done to yours, I also like RBP but ive been told they fit inside the chrome surround, and the chrome is the part i dont like.. any suggestions or picks

Thanks
Alright, I am going to beat some others that will have comments such as "Do a search", "Already posted several times", etc. I love posting pics of my BEAST so here you go. I have a Carriage Works 5-Piece Grille Setup that I bought from autoanything.com. It is a replacement grille; it is not a bolt over. Some of the pics were before my fogs........

Attachments

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
do a search. or click the link in my signature line.

·
Registered
274 Posts
x2 for carriage works. have seen tons of them on different types of trucks, suv's. never heard of an issue other than the time it takes for an install but with time comes quality.

here is my grills. had "flex fuel" put on them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts