Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Line-X of South Metro Denver has opened up their Fleet discount to us.

Basic Black:
3 or more sign up we can get the Tundra's (standard bed) Line-X for $399. We are thinking to schedule times for the end of March or First week of April. The good news, we already have 4 people in on it, so this ones already a lock, just PM me or call Josh to get the deal.

Color Match:
Provided 3 people with the same color match can get together on the same day, they will take off over $180 off per person of their color match Line-X. Normally $1005 they will take it down to $824 per truck. Call out your colors and we will see if we can link some deals together. The three trucks will need to be there right around the same time to get the deals, but you can decide as a group when (they don't color match on the weekends).

Once you get a group of 3 call Josh @ Line-X (303.471.2447) and let him know that its the Tundra Solutions Fleet deal that he quoted for Drew. You can also call him to quote you if you have differences (Long Bed, Different model/year).

Sign up for the deal by April 10th (when I am getting mine done), you can get the bed done weeks later.

·
Forum Admin
8,242 Posts
This Group Buy has been approved.

Please post when the discount is no longer valid and we'll close the thread.

Thanks for offering the fleet rate to the TS members of Denver.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts