Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2015 Toyota Tundra DC SR5 5.7L
8,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you were waiting to pick up anything, here's a decent discount. Coupon attached.

Can also be used for online purchases; enter the code on the coupon.

* Not usable on compressors, floor jacks, generators, tool cabinets, welders, Campbell-Hausfeld stuff, and a few other special sale catagories.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,104 Posts
Thanks Remmy! Just used it online with the $6.99 flat rate shipping and got 25% off a discounted sale item when it wasn't supposed to work until tomorrow and on a sale item! :D

Just got the $85 borescope on sale for around $75 total with tax and shipping. Hope its decent. Happy New Year!

·
Registered
688 Posts
Awesome!

·
Registered
440 Posts
* Not usable on compressors, floor jacks, generators, tool cabinets, welders, Campbell-Hausfeld stuff, and a few other special sale catagories.

OOPS! Missed this fine print, I added a compressor to my online cart and couldn't figure out why it wouldn't apply the coupon!

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
[email protected] remmy is a coupon freak :D but he finds us some great deals (sve me 30% on some ceramic brakes)

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
Just sharin' the love, m'man...
not complaining just poking fun in a friendly way :D. besides sent the coupon all 3 coupons to my sis's boyfriend and you also saved him a little bit on his stuff.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts