Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 07 Tundra crewmax, ive noticed lateley that when im slowng down to a red light or stop sign, at the very end it seems like it seems like truck is kicking...Im still playing around with it, but it seems this happpens more when the AC is on and working hard?? Has anyone had this problem or is tis normal?? Thanks in advance

·
Registered
859 Posts
'kicking'? like a clunk or thump you can feel? If so, then it's well documented. Do a search on driveshaft clunk on this forum and see if the results fit what you are experiencing.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No clunk, it feels like the truck is stopping, but at the last minute it feels like the truck is pushing forward, thats why was asking if possibly with the AC running hard maybe rpm's are up and truck is surging

·
Registered
859 Posts
That could still be it. To us, it feels like the truck got tapped from behind and wants to move forward. Not saying that it's what you are getting, but the symptoms may be the same.
I personally don't get any 'surging', but that isn't to say that you don't. It's only that the driveshaft issue was the first thing I thought of when reading your post.

·
Registered
797 Posts
Is it as if you slightly let off the brakes at the last minute? I have experienced something like that, and also while the AC is on.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Its exact;y what it is....i was reading other posts and many made mention of greasing the slip yolk, wondering if that really is the issue..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts