Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
I've got the brushed ones from Toyota, and yes I use them all the time for getting in/out of the truck....They do not get in the way.....I never heard of that brand name before....maybe someone else has and can give feedback.

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
to the top again, I've never heard of this company thats why I'm asking. different bars have a different fit

·
Registered
202 Posts
eBay.ca: NERF BARS ST.STEEL TOYOTA TUNDRA DOUBLE CAB 2007 (item 180110289869 end time 30-Apr-07 18:53:18 EDT)

I'm wondering if anyone has used the nerf bars before? what kind of qualitly they are and if they stick out enough where you can actually use them for getting in the veichal or do they just get in the way?
I don't know anything about the quality/fitment of these bars but they do look nice. Did you notice the shipping cost on these? $60 is outrageous. A lot of these Ebayers hook you with the low "buy it now price" and then stick you with high shipping cost.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I think those are the same ones I just installed on my wifes brand new Tundra dc 5.7. She is 5' tall and loves them. Get's her in and out. I think they could be a little more heavy duty, but I'm 240 and they seem to hold up to my fat arse fine!

When installing them, be sure and look for the stampings on the braces. The directions show them painted on clearly, but in reality there very light stampings pf (passenger front) etc. That said, I'm a mechanical bonehead and they went on very quickly for me. I have no problem recommending them. They also arrived very quickly, as in 48 hours after order!

They are out of CA.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts