Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone has tried any subwoofers other than the VSE bazooka in their new 2007 Tundra's. I was thinking of upgrading my system when my Tundra gets in...mine comes with the 6 speaker 6 CD changer system...is there any way to keep the stock amp and 6 CD-changer and add just one amp and up-grade speakers and add a "thin powered sub"(such as the one by Kenwood),and still have high quality sound nowadays. My other question is-what kind of speakers are on the dash in this speaker configuration? Thanks...DAcat:D

·
Registered
273 Posts
Re: Has anyone put any subwoofer other than the Bazooka and other ? RE their 2007 Tundra?

Ive got Two MTX Jackhammers in my 2007 CrewMax Tundra. It sounds awesome.....lol...j/k

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ive got Two MTX Jackhammers in my 2007 CrewMax Tundra. It sounds awesome.....lol...j/k
Thanks for the info BuckFever4Life-where did you put your subs and what amps and where did you put them.Re: your speakers in front,did they have to cut out holes for your tweeter components or was there space under the speaker plate on the dash(What sound system did you have before you upgraded in your Tundra?)...and what CD player did you get? Thanks...DAcat :D

·
Registered
273 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts