Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've put a hole in my weatherstripping that goes around the entire door opening on my Access Cab and it's getting time to fix it. Wondering if anyone has replaced this and how much the thing might've cost you.

·
Premium Member
837 Posts
Good question. I was also wondering what this may cost. Not that I need it done at the moment, but I plan on having this vehicle for the long haul.

·
Premium Member
765 Posts
Mine is broken in the bottom, probably previous owner have worn it off with boot or smth. Need to fix it somehow as well.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks all. Yah I'm actually surprised I couldn't find info on this from someone having replaced theirs. Mine is also worn on the bottom, I think from me getting in and stepping right on it. Oh well I guess I'll have to go through all of the trouble of calling the stealer :clown:

·
Premium Member
13,116 Posts
I have a new one to install on my AC, but I am reluctant to do so, for fear I might not be able to get things back together. It looks like you have to remove the molding around part of the headliner and with my luck, I won't get it to stick to the roof anymore.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts