Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
I do not have an answer but have also been watching them. OEM only adjust vertical, might these adjust laterally too? I doubt that, however I may opt for unpainted reflectors because I desire a different color. I wonder what quality differences may exist with aftermarket headlamps?

·
Registered
3,677 Posts
Someone else on here bought some from ebay for a highlander and he said they started to fog inside after about 18 months, just after the warranty expired. I bought aftermarket tail lights for my 05 a while ago and ended up replacing those with some used oems that someone on here was selling. The fitment was crap and I would not do that again. Try to find some good oems if you can. You can always buff the lenses and make them look as good as new. Stick with oem if you can, there's a reason these ones are only 100 bucks for the pair.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Look at the headlight retro thread, below...

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've been using the headlights a couple months now. They are ok. I'd say if your factory lights are fine then don't buy these, you your factory lights are beyond buffing like mine were then these are alright.

The beam spread is spotty, all in all I can see a little better, but there are dim and bright spots.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts