Toyota Tundra Forums banner

Have NO turn signals,no Lights(hi/low),no backup lights.Hazard lights do work.

2K views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  petruliousa82 
#1 ·
Need help in the electrical department!!!!!Have NO turn signals,no Lights(hi/low),no backup lights.Hazard lights do work.I have stop lights..If I hook up my trailer-trailer lights work on the trailer.Checked light fuses Hi low beam,backup fuse.is turn signal relay is the same as a hazard light relay?where is backup lights relay located? THANK YOU.Cant get to work.have to have lights ON

COMBINATION SWITCH????

#2 ·
To get any real valid input on your problem you should provide your truck info, such as year, engine, cab type, etc. I think you mean "combination relay", not combination switch. I'd recommend you check EVERY fuse under the hood and also in the inside fuse panel as a start.

#3 ·
Making the assumption that you have a 2nd generation Tundra, the only thing I could find common to all three of those is a 7.5 amp fuse labeled LH-IG. It should be in the fuse box under the dash.
I suggest that you replace it even if it appears to be good.

#4 ·
I had the same issue when I blew a fuse under te drivers dash when installing led switchback lights. Check the fuses. Make sure you check each one because I believe the fuse listed did not say tail lights. It was another fuse that you did not think would be related. May have been the cig lighter one.

#5 ·
I will get on checking of all fuses today.Also just noticed my clock is ON at all times,and a little red car simbol with key drawn inside of it is also ON at all times.2007 Double cab SR5 Long bed, Non JBL,5.7L,with MPG gauge.Thank you all.I ll check all fuses today and will post more.

#8 ·
i was looking for a reverse gear light behind the stereo to put in a Pioneer with rear view camera.Red on this forum that its a purple wire on the connector taped together.All I did put it reverse and touched the wire with my voltmeter.It showed no power and now I have this.

#9 ·
Well let me sum it up.NO Lights(hi/low),No back up light,No turn signals(but hazards are working),No tow/haul button,No windshield fluid(but wipers are working).All fuses in kickpanel and under hood fuse box appears to be OK. Any suggestions?Relay of some sort burned out?Starving for input.Thank you.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.